Avocado Oven Fries Recipe
4 small avocados or 2 large, ripe and firm.
1/2 cup rice flour or all-purpose flour (you might use gram flour/garbanzo bean/chickpea flour)
Avocado seasoning mix or salt & pepper to taste
1/2 – 1 cup of melted butter/margarine
1 cup or more of breadcrumbs/a homemade breadcrumbs
- Using a spoon, scoop the avocado out from its skin. Cut into wedges.
- Coat avocado with seasoned flour.
- Dip in melted butter/margarine.
- Coat in breadcrumbs. A homemade bread crumb gives more texture.
- Place on the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden at 200°C preheated oven. An oven may vary.