Zucchini Cheese Muffins
1 medium zucchini, grated, without squeezing
1/4 of red capsicum, finely diced (optional)
1 cup grated cheese(s)
2 large eggs
Salt & pepper to taste (more seasoning as you prefer)
125g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
Butter to grease the muffin tin
- Heat the oven at 200°C, middle rack.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, salt & pepper (other seasonings). Whisk until combined.
- Add the grated zucchini, red capsicum, and grated cheese. Mix well.
- Add half of the all-purpose flour, mix until combined.
- Add the remaining half of the flour and baking powder. Mix until combined.
- Grease the muffin tin with butter.
- Spoon the zucchini mixture into muffin tin until almost full. Mine was made into 9.
- Bake at 200°C for 25 minutes. An oven may vary.